Do our New Year’s resolutions need a boost? Are we looking for a new way to live life? Are we tired of trying yet another diet, another fast-fix for old problems?
Welcome to The Homes of Hope Hope and Health Discussions:
What’s different here? The program is
- Not a diet but we can definitely lose weight.
- Not doctor’s appointments, but we’ll get prescriptions for our health.
- Not a health clinic, but we will be advised to see our doctor.
- Medicine will be continued, but we may discover that it’s not needed.
- There are no sponsors; we’ll make decisions for ourselves.
- Yes, there is a pattern to follow – -but it’s not a “one size fits all” plan.
- No guilt if we don’t work the program — but better health if we do.
How will we know if we’ve been helped?
We’ll think more clearly, be happier, have more energy, sleep better, look better, and be sick a lot less. Further documentation that we have improved will come if our doctor says we are better.
A home environment can be a safe place to grow, even a place to start over– a home where there is Hope and where we can share ideas and learn new ones.
The cost? No cost – except our time – for eight weeks.