If we really want to reduce our medicines, reduce the time in the doctor’s office, or just plain reduce, maybe we need a little life-style quiz: What’s your favorite answer to these important life-style questions?
How much time do I exercise outdoors?
- It’s too cold (hot) (too many mosquitoes) to exercise outdoors.
- I need proper shoes–then I’ll walk in the mall.
- Exercise is big on my to-do list.
- I play tennis in the summer.
How much time do I spend in the sunshine?
- Sunshine is harmful. I stay indoors.
- I sit by the window and catch rays through the glass.
- I swim in the summer.
- I’m worried about skin cancer.
- I take D-3 pills and that solves the problem.
Do I make a conscientious effort to breathe deeply?
- I took singing lessons and quit.
- I’ve been breathing for some time now. Don’t pay much attention.
- I’m worried about mold and try not to breath deeply.
- I do a lot of deep breathing when I jog. (I don’t jog.)
Hope and Health: Wednesdays, June 4 to July 9, 6:30-8:00 at the Sligo Church, Takoma Park, Maryland – It’s Time for Better Health
Register now and save your spot!
See you soon!