May 28, Hope for Today Ministry at the Sligo Church in Takoma Park, Maryland invites you to an evening featuring the benefits of drinking more water. Water is one of the fastest ways to improve blood pressure and kidney function, to relieve aches and pains, and to attain overall health and clarity of mind. But there are even more reasons to drink water.
The problem is–some of us don’t really like water. We use the excuse that bottled water isn’t safe and tap water doesn’t taste good and then we buy soft drinks, teas, coffees and fruit juices. The first evening of the Hope and Health series is devoted to scientific research on how water benefits our health– but first we tempt you to a sample of Infused Water–just to show that water can be pretty interesting.
Starting at 6:30 PM, taste our Iced Cucumber-Lemon-Mint Infused Water, while you register for a free Discussion Guide and a lecture given by one of the nation’s top researchers. You’ll be inspired to drink more water, plus start your journey to healthier living.
What’s different here? The program is
- Not a diet but we can definitely lose weight.
- Not doctor’s appointments, but we’ll get prescriptions for our health.
- Not a health clinic, but we will be advised to see our doctor.
- Medicine will be continued, but we may discover that it’s not needed.
- There are no sponsors; we’ll make decisions for ourselves.
- Yes, there is a pattern to follow – -but it’s not a “one size fits all” plan.
- No guilt if we don’t work the program — but better health if we do.